I’m so excited! I am participating in my very first knitters/crocheters swap. And it’s about my favorite season – Spring. They are taking sign-ups through today at Longing For Spring Swap Blog.
- Do you knit or crochet? Knit
How long have you been at your craft?4 years
- What are your favorite yarns/fibers? Alpaca, bamboo, wool, cotton
What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? Acrylic because it rubs my fingers raw
- What are your favorite colors? Blue, purple, red, green, and earthy colors.
What are your least favorite colors? Orange, yellow and any neon colors.
- What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year? Socks and maybe a shawl
- What are you favorite scents? Lavender/floral, musky, and “green” scents like eucalyptus or grass
Least favorite? Food scents like raspberry or chocolate (unless I’m eating them of course!)
- What is your favorite flower? All bulbs, but especially irises and crocus, sunflowers, almost all flowers really
- What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities? Gardening,walking, and sitting on my deck reading.
- Do you have a garden? Yes.
If you do, tell us a little about it. I have 2 raised beds for veggies and some marigolds, zinnias, and nasturtiums to keep away the bad guys. I have lavender, rosemary, lime thyme, parsley and other herbs as well. I usually plant some bright colored annuals around int he yard.
Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables? Both
- What are your favorite sweets? Dark chocolate, chocolate with unusual flavors like earl gray or chili are a plus – just know I’m a vegetarian, so no chocolate with bacon. I just gave a bacon bar to a friend, so as weird as it sounds, it really exists!
- Do you collect anything? I like anything japanese, badtz maru, bento box containers, and silly garden art, oh and sheep!
- Do you have any allergies? Dust and some pollen.
- Do you have any pets? I have 2 cats and one silly dog.